Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 30th and May 1st

You need to read top page 85 in Night, taking sticky notes along the way by 85 you should have 20-25 notes. 
Notes can respond to and document the emerging theme of innocence and faith--how does Elie express his innocence and faith and how does it change?--as well as making notes of anything that confuses you or you would like to discuss in class. Consider using CARPE margin-type of connections to connect with the text. It is not enough to just label the instances of innocence and faith. You must also describe what you think is happening and why.

Make a note of powerful imagery or descriptions.

Periods 5 and 6
You will be taking an epic vocabulary quiz on Friday. SAT Groups 6 and 7. For Quiz 7 there will be no matching--all the words will be on the page but you will have to know how to use them correctly.

Students not finished with the Macbeth exam need to set up a time with me to take it. I will be proctoring a test Thursday the 30th 4th period in room 206 (the copy room) if you would like to join me there. I will also be available before school every day beginning at 7:30. I can meet you as early as 7 if you give me a heads-up.

You may also come to room 110 on Friday 7th period if you have a free period to finish. Just let me know ahead of time so I can bring your test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment