Monday, December 3, 2012

12/4 HW

Only two weeks until Winter Break! I hope you all had a nice weekend and used the class period today to get caught up or get ahead. Dialogue journals were due today, chapters 8-13, stapled together and turned into the box.

Period 3 will need to finish chapter 14 by Tuesday.

Periods 5, 6, and 8 will need to finish 14 and 15 by Wednesday. Remember, dialogue journals are due stapled together every Monday, so I won't be collecting dialogue journals on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Tomorrow I will introduce your Praise Poem assignment. For period 3 it will be due on Thursday, typed.

For periods 5, 6, and 8 it will be due on Friday, typed.

Expect to share!

Have I told you lately how lucky I feel to be working with you? You are lovely, bright and interesting people and I feel grateful everyday for our chance to work together this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment